1. Get your bill. In order to determine how much money you can save by going solar, you need to know how much you currently spend on electricity. We’ll take a look at your most recent electric bill and find out how much you are paying per kilowatt hour (kWh).
2. Build a proposal. Once you know how much you’re spending on electricity, we can start building a Solar Proposal. We’re going to show you how much money you can save by going solar, as well as the return on investment (ROI) you can expect to receive.
3. Cash or Financing? As soon as you have your Solar Proposal in hand, you need to decide how you’re going to pay for your solar panels. You can either pay cash upfront or finance your solar panels through a Solar Loan.
4. Sign the contract. Let’s make sure that you understand all the terms and conditions before signing! – Maybe say something like “Easy digital signatures and solar savings calculator”
5. Schedule a site survey. After you’ve signed the contract, a Solar Site Survey will be conducted to determine the best location for your solar panels. This is an important step in the process because it ensures that your solar panels will be installed in the most efficient way possible.
6. Design the system. We will begin working on the electrical design for your solar panels. The Solar Designer will take into account the size and layout of your home, as well as the amount of sunlight that hits your property.
7. Pull permits. We’ll gather all necessary permits in order to have your solar panels installed. Solar permits can be obtained from your local municipality or utility company.
8. Install the system. Once all the permits have been pulled, it’s time to install your solar panels! Our Solar Installation team will come to your home and install your solar panels according to the approved design.
9. Schedule an inspection. After your Solar Installation is complete, we’ll schedule a final inspection with your local municipality or utility company in order to ensure that your solar panels are installed correctly and are up to code.
10. POWUR ON! You’ve received the all-clear, it’s time to power on your solar panels! You’re ready to start saving money on your electric bill and enjoy clean, renewable energy for your home!